Friday, July 15, 2011

Pinterest Party?! Be still my heart!

Oh dear...I'm not sure I can handle this.
A master list of crafty people's Pinterest accounts you say?!  I may never get anything done spending all my time drooling over the lovelies that other people are creating!

Oh but what the hey!  Here we go!
Do you have Pinterest?  Join the fun!!

Here's the info:

Hosted by Tammy (Not Just Paper and Glue) and Michelle (The Scrap Shoppe),

...incidently, both lovely blogs that you should definitely check out!

"The goal for this party is to create a Master List of Pinterest accounts for crafty folks like yourselves.

This is a one time link party that will remain open indefinitely."
Head over to either of their sites to link up, grab the button, and spread the word! 



1 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you have decided to join us! :)

Post a Comment