Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inspired By...Tatertots and Jello!

Ok, so I know I was all "I'm going to spend the evening making the vintage wreath" - and I did start it!  And it's so much fun! (I'll post once the piece is finished)...but I got distracted along the way by these: Halloween themed specimens from Tatertos and Jello, and I thought "what a great use for my new pumpkin punch!"
So I went to it, with a frame I had picked up during one of Michael's frame sales and some super cute halloween cardstock I had!

I think it turned out really well!  Adding the stripped border was a last minute decision, but I really like it!
I didn't have the patience to do the math reqiured to make sure that each pumpkin was spaced exactly, so I eyeballed it....I think it turned out ok though!
Cutest pumpkins ever!

Doesn't it look spooky all covered in spider webs?!! :)

Thanks for the inspiration everyone!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment