Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A girl has got to accessorize!

This morning I pulled out my super funky fuscia tights to wear with a black skirt and grey turtleneck.

I had found a fun necklace that matched the tights P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y on my last trip to the States...but I didn't find any earrings.

What's a girl to do?

I dug around in my bead stash and found the cutest Czech glass flower beads...paired them with some pretty pink and green Swarovski crystals, sterling silver antiqued head pins and VOILA! Earrings for the day!




Maybe I should make some for my shop! What do you think? What would your colour combo choices be?

2 comments:

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Those are cute! As a fellow jewelry maker - I love grabbing some beads and throwing together a look! :) Love it!

InspiredBy said...

Thanks so much!
I am no longer upset when I don't have matching accessories...it's just another excuse to create something! :

Post a Comment